Transforming a shed into a live-work space


An excellent short piece on Refurb follows model maker Rob Mafrici's efforts in turning his garden shed into a workplace in which he can also sleep. Here's a snippet:
“Unfortunately my family are all artists, not builders, so I had to work out most of that stuff myself. I work as a model maker by trade so I’m pretty good with my hands, but it’s a different kettle of fish when working on big projects like a room. Youtube has pretty much guided me 90% of the way and the other 10% is a mix of common sense and blind luck."
 Well worth a read

Comments